Police Chief Griffin

Richard Griffin, Chief of Police

General Information
Phone Numbers
(707) 464-2133
Fax: 707-465-5955
Emergencies: Dial 911
686 G St.
Crescent City,

Monday - Thursday (Closed from 12-1)
7:30 am - 5:30 pm

Trespass Action

If you are the owner, owner’s agent, or person in lawful possession of private property or property closed to the general public you can request that the Crescent City Police Department take action on your behalf to keep trespassers off your property. This can be legally administered, in accordance with California Penal Code section 602(o), by completing a Trespass Action Request and having it on-file with our office.

By completing the document and submitting it to us, you can lawfully request that the Crescent City Police Department enforce the provisions of California Penal Code section 602 and request any persons not having lawful business on your property to leave forthwith or be subject to arrest.

Letter of Agency for Trespass