Landlord Resources

If you own a unit that you intend to lease to an HCV participant, please complete the Request for Tenancy Approval. This paperwork will be used to determine affordability and initiate the inspection process.

RFTA 2020

If you are a landlord interested in utilizing our direct deposit option for your monthly Housing Assistance Payment check, please return the following paperwork to us.

Direct Deposit Authorization Form

If you are a new landlord, or a current participating landlord needing to make a change to your payee record (property transfer, e.g.) please complete and return an updated W9 form.

Form W-9

If you are a landlord or participant with questions about what the Inspector will be looking for when it comes time to inspect your unit, please see this HUD publication, "A Good Place To Live," which outlines Housing Quality Standards requirements in a room-by-room format. 

A Good Place to Live

If you want to increase the contract rent, you can submit a written request of your own to us, or you can complete and return the "Contract Rent Increase" paperwork. Please be advised that the contract rent cannot be increased during the initial 12-month term of the contract, and that in some cases it may take up to 60 days for the increase to become effective. 

Notice of rent increase Oct 21.pdf 

An RFP was issued by the CCHA announcing the availability of 25 Project Based Vouchers.  "Valhalla Pacific," owned by Synergy Valhalla, was selected by CCHA for the conditional award of 25 PBV's in May 2022. If you are an owner or developer of affordable housing and are interested in learning more about PBV's, please contact us.